13 January, 2015
Herbed butter (Spreadable)
Homemade butter infused with herbs
Write a review
- 600ml heavy cream
- Cup of chopped herbs
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin Olive oil
- Make butter by whipping the cream.
- This could take about 10 minutes.
- Once butter and butter milk is separated, take the butter off and wash with cold water.
- Drain using a muslin cloth until all water is removed and butter forms in to a ball.
- Let butter become soft. Cream using a beater.
- Incorporate Olive oli and keep beating until butter is creamy.
- Fold in the herbs.
- Increase/Decrease the amount of olive oil to your liking.
- Refrigerate covered for up to a week.
Voddy's Kitchen http://voddyskitchen.com.au/