13 September, 2015
Perfect filling for tarts.
Write a review
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. butter softened
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla/Lemon or orange zest (optional)
- In a double boiler heat butter until melted.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended.
- Pour egg sugar mixture to butter while whisking.
- Add almond meal and salt and mix well to combine.
- Use the zest or vanilla for flavour.
- Can be refrigerated in an airtight container, for up to a week.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Voddy's Kitchen http://voddyskitchen.com.au/